• All filmmakers/ applicants accept and agree to comply with the following Terms & Usage Right.
• Only the films produced after July, 2018 are eligible for the festival competition section. Films produced before the mentioned date may be selected for the informational program of the festival.
• Films that have been submitted to SunChild IEFF previously are not eligible to be resubmitted.
• Application forms should be filled in and submitted before the festival deadline.
• Depending on which deadline you are applying to, applicant must pay corresponding entrance fee.
• All of the following MUST be attached.
1. Full dialog list in original language and in English
2. 3 high quality photos presenting scenes from the film (size 1920×1080, JPEG or PNG format)
3. Summary of the film.
4. The filmmaker’s biography.
5. The filmmaker’s professional photo (squared, minimal size 400×400, JPEG or PNG format).
Attachments are REQIRED. Missing any of the documents mentioned above might be reason for disqualification.
• Submitting a form means permission for screening the film in frames of festival, if being selected.
• The festival has a right to extend up to 5-minute fragments from films to TV channels for the festival’s promotional activities.
• Information about the selected films (including director’s name, production county, production year, project duration and short synopsis) will be posted at film festival’s webpage http://sunchild.fpwc.org/
• In case of submitting a hard copy, festival will not cover the returning cost of hard copies.
• After the screenings during the festival, films will supplement the festival’s archive.
• The applicant is responsible for the film’s content which mustn’t contain any working law violation or offensive element. Applicant is responsible for any possible violation of copyrights (music and/or other).
• Film will be disqualified if it contains any watermarks in the uploaded version of the movie or version at download link.
• Festival may screen film multiple times in frames of festival. Festival is required to ask for permission before any other screening beyond the frames of the festival.
• Submitted film will travel through the regions of Armenia and will be used for non-profit educational and awareness raising purposes.
• The applicant may submit unlimited number of films.
• Submitted application form suggests agreement with all the points of this regulation.
• Entry Form of the festival can be found on our web page.
In case of having a screening fee, please contact us at film(at)fpwc.org BEFORE submitting the form. The festival will refuse to pay upon any post factum notifications.
Please note that the winners for Sunchild 2019 Film Festival will receive both awards (artworks) and monetary prize (not exceeding EUR 1000 per film)